McCoy International Exchange Programs
Develop Career-related Skills Through Study Abroad
Dr. Phil Gardner and Dr. Linda Gross, from Michigan State University’s Career Services, show you how to structure your study abroad experience to maximize skill development in the video Unpacking Your Study Abroad Experience.
Studies have shown that employers are demanding that graduates have advanced skills sets before hiring them. In many cases, these skills cannot be adequately developed in the traditional classroom setting. There is evidence, however, that a properly structured Study Abroad experience can be transformative on a personal level and also enable you to develop the advanced skills employers demand. To see how, watch the video below!
- Ranked # 1 private university in Chile
- Ranked # 1 MBA program in Chile
- Ranked # 5 MBA program in Latin America
- Three campuses – Two campuses in Santiago (graduate program)
– One campus in Vina del Mar (undergraduate program)
For additional information about this program, please download:
- Study at DHBW’s Mosbach campus
- International program of Business Administration with courses taught in English
- One semester program with coursework focused on International Business
- Earn 12 undergraduate credit hours in Business Administration
- Top French Business School
- Founded in 1962 to provide programs in Business and Management*
- Courses offered in English and French
- More than 23,000 students, 8 Graduate schools, and 10 different programs
- 15% overseas students
*Programs include Bachelor in Management, Master in Management (M.I.M), Master of Business Administration, Master of Science in International Business, Master of Science in International trade and Marketing of food products.
*For more information, please visit the university website: http://www.brittany-business-school.com