Advanced Managerial Leadership
Announcing the NEW Certificate in Advanced Managerial Leadership (AML) at the McCoy College of Business Administration in February 2019!
- Learning from engaging and knowledgeable faculty and speakers.
- Exposure to career-advancing managerial leadership classes.
- Training materials and related handouts.
- Networking opportunities with faculty and fellow program participants.
- Classes will be held in state-of-the-art facilities at the McCoy College of Business.
- Onsite program director to ensure a stellar learning experience for participants.
- Access to top students (for internship and hiring) through faculty instructors and certificate program coordinator.
- Catered lunches.
Module 1 - Strategic Planning and Critical Thinking
Module 2 - Data Analytics and Innovative Decision Making
Module 3 - Financial Planning and Analysis
Module 4 - Strategic Communication and Social Media
Module 5 - Talent Management
Module 6 - Labor and HR Law
NOTE: To earn the AML certification, participants must score 80% or higher on a 60-question, cumulative, multiple-choice assessment on the last day of the program.
Classes will be taught at the McCoy College of Business by faculty and subject matter experts who are excellent educators, researchers, or practitioners. These engaging presenters are skilled at blending research and data with practical applications and best practices to inspire today's directors and senior managers
The certification program will consist of six one-day modules that will be offered every two months. Classes will meet for two 3-hour sessions on a Friday (with a one-hour lunch at the McCoy College)